Halálra égett egy román lány



Csak egy szelfit akart magáról a vonat tetején. Tragédia történt egy romániai vasútállomáson. A tinilány túl messzire ment. A szerencsétlenül járt lány lángba borult, s hiába segített rajta egy járókelő, testének 50 százaléka összeégett, s elhunyt a kórházban.

Pic shows: Anna Ursu climbed on top of a train and was electrocuted by a live wire while trying to take a selfie.
A selfie-obsessed teen was frazzled to death after climbing on top of a train and being electrocuted by a live wire while trying to take a photo of herself.
Brunette Anna Ursu, 18, had gone to the train station with a pal in Iasi in northeast Romania to take the "special selfie" and post it on Facebook.
But as she lay on top of the train and stuck her leg in the air, she erupted into a ball of fire when an electrical field surrounding the overhead cables sent 27,000 volts zapping through her body.
The doomed girl’s 17-year-old pal who was on top of the train with her was sent flying off by the force of the blast.
A passerby who saw the horrific accident risked their own life by scrambling on top of the carriage to put out the girl’s burning clothes before phoning the emergency services.
He said he had been going for a walk when he spotted the girls playing on top of the carriage.
He had called out to them to keep their heads and legs down and then heard a loud bang as the girl turned into a human fireball.
Both teens were helicoptered to hospital but the 18-year-old who had over 50 percent of burns over her body later died.
A hospital spokesman said that although the girl hadn’t touched the wire, she had touched the electrical field which was just as deadly.
The girl’s pal who survived said she had wanted to get the "ultimate selfie" and that they had not even considered the danger.
(ends)

A Daylimail beszámolója szerint a különleges szelfivel akart tündökölni a Facebookon ez a csinos 18 éves lány, tragédia lett a vége. Anna Ursu egy romániai város vasútállomásán mászott fel barátnőjével egy vonat tetejére a fotó kedvéért ám ahogyan az már jó néhány esetben megtörtént (mégsem rettent el sok fiatalt), túl közel volt a felsővezetékhez, s a 27 ezer Volt nem kegyelmezett – olvasható a kolozsvaros.hu portálon.